Site Merchandiser, E-Commerce (Intern) APPLY NOW
Each year, Genaio™ offers young talented individuals the opportunity to enter the world of work. An internship is an excellent opportunity for training and growth. As a trainee candidate we provide you the opportunity for career hands on knowledge, with the capability to recognize career interests. You will be involved in the on-the-job training programme, actively participating in project management under the supervision of a company mentor.
Intern Site Merchandiser, E-Commerce
We are currently seeking an Intern Site Merchandiser, E-Commerce who will be part of Genaio™ E-commerce team based in our Corporate Headquarters in Rijswijk. You will gain hands-on experience with our Genaio™ labels.
As Intern Site Merchandiser, E-Commerce, you will be collaborating with the E-commerce team on the larger scope of the business. You will be working hands on for the functional experience inclusive of business management, online site merchandising, driving and maximizing the online revenue and profit of the overall E-Commerce business across all brands.
Description of Responsibilities
- Driving and maximizing online revenue.
- Providing support to the E-Commerce team during planning and deployment of efficient site merchandising strategies across all labels that balances customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyses sales figures, customers reactions data and market trends
- Partner with the creative team to ensure product page set-up aligns with strategic intent by maintaining and updating site standards of page creation
- Providing support to Digital Marketing Manager in developing and assessing overall editorial calendar to ensure that the Genaio™ brand and initiatives are based on seasonality, customer interest, and strategic interest.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the E-Commerce business inclusive of business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies to facilitate channel planning and competitive strategies to gain alignment and drive consistency in our go to market programs.
Background and Competences
- Bachelor's Intern with expertise on E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Abreast on latest disruptions/trends/new technologies in the e-commerce landscape.
- Experience in a retail environment
- Knowledge on Customer experience, online site merchandising, product management.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills including the ability to meet external and internal deadlines is required.
- Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills