Social Media Coordinator (Intern) APPLY NOW
We're looking for a Social Media Intern to complement our (marketing) team. Join Genaio to get the change to build your own story.
Each year, Genaio™ offers young talented individuals the opportunity to enter the world of work. An internship is an excellent opportunity for training and growth. As a trainee candidate we provide you the opportunity for career hands on knowledge, with the capability to recognize career interests. You will be involved in the on-the-job training programme, actively participating in project management under the supervision of a company mentor.
Intern Social Media Coordinator , Marketing
We are currently seeking an Intern Social Media Coordinator who will be part of Genaio™ Marketing team based in our Corporate Headquarters in Rijswijk. You will gain hands-on experience with our Genaio™ labels.
About the role:
You will be managing social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn and conducting experiments designed to improve social media engagement rates. On top of that you will be researching opportunities of scaling up our influencer marketing campaigns.
- Creating and publishing content on our social media channels daily (e.g,. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Help to monitor SEO and web traffic metrics, define most important social media KPIs
- Use social media marketing tools such as Later.
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer engagement
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Support the marketing team with product launches and campaigns
You will report directly to the Director, and work closely with the marketing team.
What we offer:
- An exciting full-time position
- Experience in a vibrant start-up company with endless ambitions.
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- Lots of freedom and responsibilities
- Headquarters located in Rijswijk, working from home partly is possible.
- Employee discounts on all our products
Background and Competences
- You are a digital native with understanding of social media trends and community management
- You speak English fluent and Dutch at the native level
- Experience with social media influencing and/or community management
- At least basic knowledge of social media analytics tools
- At least intermediate knowledge of Fasion
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Social Media Intern? Then we'd love to hear about you!